27 Feb Why using online booking website today is only the first step
You manage an accommodation facility and things go definitely well: customers look for you and at the end, most of the time, they choose exactly your accommodation. Meanwhile, your income and turnover increase; perhaps, this is why you registered with several booking website and online travel agencies.
Great choice, actually the best you could make as these websites work and intercept potential customers: that’s how the hotel industry works nowadays, and it is vital to keep up with the changes if you want to expand. And, in order to do that, you must know how to invest in the online sector, with reasoned choices like, indeed, choosing to use booking website.
Step two is to optimize Booking website management.
But have you thought about their update? Do you know how to best optimize and manage them?
I do, and for this reason I conceived ParityRate. And that is why I try to explain why manual managing may be poetic but is clearly too wasteful a method to update your rooms’ availability.
And idealization may also be nice in business, but first of all, it is vital to optimize and simplify the task. Especially in a field as busy as ours, where the risk of overbooking is always lurking.
The answer? A Channel Manager suited to your needs.
The solution is easier than you think: what you need is a channel manager. It is the only smart system that enables you to take full advantage of all the potential of OTAs.
You will be able to simultaneously manage, update and synchronize your rooms’ availability and rates, on all OTAs, with just a click.
Think about all the time you will save. And think about the hundreds of ways you could use it, with a lot of advantages for you and your business.
The 8 reasons that make you understand why Parity rate really ought to be your next channel manager
Extended features, greater integrations, highly intuitive conditions of use are the reasons that prompted more than 7.500 professionals like you to use it every day. Because there are 8 good reasons that make it the best partner to maximize the results of your business.
Thanks to Parity Rate channel manager everything is very easy because:
- You won’t need to install any software, because it is Cloud-based. Therefore, all you need is a web connection and a device of your choice: pc, tablet or smartphone;
- Parity Rate channel manager has automatic updates;
- Personalized assistance, seven days a week and 24 hours a day;
- You can be sure your data will be always safe;
- The channel manager has more than 500 integrations, all manageable from a single control panel, with several OTAs;
- You can have 200 PMS and booking engines linked together for free, with automatic forwarding of bookings directly to your hotel;
- You will have exclusive connectivity with Google and TripAdvisor, free of charge.
- The channel manager will be interconnected with GDS.
The exclusivity of the Parity Rate channel manager
I just showed you the 8 reasons why choosing Parity Rate. If only just 1 impressed you, I suggest you analyze these 3 exclusive features, that make this software unique:
- The Distribution System, that you will use to automatically update your rooms’ description and rates. You only need to set up the conditions and DS will synchronize for you the new data according to the bookings you get:
- Thanks to the Suite Rate Comparison you can monitor your competitors’ offers at a glance. With this feature you will no longer have to manually (and in each website) verify tariffs and competitors offers because you will have a chart showing them immediately to you.
- Thanks to the Business Rules, automatisms that allow you saving a lot of time, you can set up updating rules linking together different rooms’ typology.
Who already uses our Channel Manager
You only need to know one thing to understand the managing potential that Parity Rate gives every day to the businesses: more than 7500 hotels staff members use our Channel Manger daily .
Therefore, let’s face it: nowadays not using the channel manager for your accommodation facility means missing out on a huge opportunity.
Who tries it, don’t leave it. What will you do?
We are aware of the fact that changing habits too fast can be scary. Particularly when you face important decisions. For this reason, we at Parity Rate want to give you a free consultation and a 30-day free trial. Moreover, we set up everything absolutely for free.
That’s why, if I were you I would take a look at this page. You will find further information about Channel Manager and a short contact form that you can use to start the trial.
It will be your big break, trust me.